- System user guide: Business pre-qualification – registration and renewal
- System user guide: Worker registration and induction bookings
- System user guide: Subscription renewals
- Safe Work Method Statements overview
- Pegasus Safety Management System Knowledge Base
- ALDI Retail Business Rules
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have you approved faster.
- Adding and Removing a Cardholder (print and scan)
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: https://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Policies, Procedures and Forms
- ALDI Australia Alertline (external website)
ALDI Australia has provided the Alertline website for contractors and staff to report unethical behaviour and policy violations securely and confidentially. Click to view more information about ALDI Australia Alertline
Troubleshooting & Quick User Guides
Video User Guide
Step-by-step how to use the ALDI Contractor Management System.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
1. How do I know if I need to register my company & workers in the ALDI Contractor Management System?
2. How much does registration cost?
The cost of company registration depends on category:
- CAT001 – SMS High Risk Subscription $600 (in the SMS Audit year) + $150 = $750 + GST
- CAT002 – SMS General Subscription $200 (in the SMS Audit year) + $150 = $350 + GST
- COM009 – Annual Subscription Renewal $150 + GST
The cost to register workers is $35 + GST per person for:
- Annual subscription (including competency document verification)
- Required inductions
- Access ID card
Annual renewal is $30 + GST per person per year.
3. What certifications must a contracting company hold to register in the system?
- Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance OR Personal Income Protection Insurance
- State based Electrical Contractors Licence (if applicable)
- A WHSE plan
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
4. How often do I need to renew my registration?
You will be emailed to follow the process to renew your registration in the system every 12 months.
5. What do I do if I have subcontractors working for ALDI?
ALDI has a duty of care to ensure all contractors are compliant with work health and safety requirements. If you engage subcontractors to perform work on an ALDI site, then those subcontractors should also register to identify their company and employees. Please ensure that any subcontractors you engage follow the process to register prior to attending an ALDI site.
6. What benefit does the ALDI Contractor Management System have for my company?
Registration ensures you’re qualified to work for ALDI. It allows you to keep all of your company information up to date in one place online, and to update your documents as required to maintain compliance.
7. Who do I contact if I have questions about the Contractor Management System?
You can contact the Pegasus team during business hours on 1300 651 989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Which ALDI regions require registration in the system?
ALDI contractors in the regions below must register in the ALDI Contractor Management System. Please check back regularly as this list is updated:
New South Wales: Minchinbury and Prestons
Queensland: Brendale and Stapylton
South Australia: Regency Park
Victoria: Dandenong and Derrimut
Western Australia: Jandakot