Contractors working for ALDI must first be registered in the ALDI Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the ALDI commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contractors to have their business details and required documents (including insurances and licences) uploaded to prove their compliance to work for ALDI.
Contractors can also register and book their employees into inductions they will first complete to work for ALDI.
The system allows ALDI and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care, and ensures contractors are included in an exclusive database of preferred contractors to work for us.
Which locations require registration?
Current locations requiring registration in the ALDI Contractor Management System:
New South Wales: Minchinbury and Prestons
Queensland: Brendale and Stapylton
South Australia: Regency Park
Victoria: Dandenong and Derrimut
Western Australia: Jandakot
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of ALDI.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract