- System user guide: Company registration
- System user guide: Worker registration and induction bookings
- Safe Work Method Statements overview
- Pegasus Safety Management System Knowledge Base
- ALDI Retail Business Rules
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have you approved faster.
- Adding and Removing a Cardholder (print and scan)
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered and you need them added to your company, or you would like to remove a registered worker from your company.
Policies, Procedures and Forms
- ALDI Australia Alertline (external website)
ALDI Australia has provided the Alertline website for contractors and staff to report unethical behaviour and policy violations securely and confidentially. Click to view more information about ALDI Australia Alertline
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
1. How do I know if I need to register my company & workers in the ALDI Contractor Management System?
2. How much does registration cost?
There is NO COST to contractors to register their business in the ALDI Contractor Management System.
The cost to register workers is $60 + GST per person for:
- Annual subscription (including competency document verification)
- Required inductions
- Access ID card
Annual renewal is $30 + GST per person per year.
3. What certifications must a contracting company hold to register in the system?
- Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance OR Personal Income Protection Insurance
- State based Electrical Contractors Licence (if applicable)
- A WHSE plan
- Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS)
4. How often do I need to renew my registration?
You will be emailed to follow the process to renew your registration in the system every 12 months.
5. What do I do if I have subcontractors working for ALDI?
ALDI has a duty of care to ensure all contractors are compliant with work health and safety requirements. If you engage subcontractors to perform work on an ALDI site, then those subcontractors should also register to identify their company and employees. Please ensure that any subcontractors you engage follow the process to register prior to attending an ALDI site.
6. What benefit does the ALDI Contractor Management System have for my company?
Registration ensures you’re qualified to work for ALDI. It allows you to keep all of your company information up to date in one place online, and to update your documents as required to maintain compliance.
7. Who do I contact if I have questions about the Contractor Management System?
You can contact the Pegasus team during business hours on 1300 651 989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Which ALDI regions require registration in the system?
ALDI contractors in the regions below must register in the ALDI Contractor Management System. Please check back regularly as this list is updated:
- South Australia